Corbett National Park is divided into five ecotourism zones for proper management of tourism activities in the tiger reserve area. These zones are Dhikala zone, Bijrani zone, Jhirna zone, Dhela zone and Durga Devi zone. The safari tour is conducted in two innings, carried out by forest officials of the Corbett Tiger Reserve in all ecotourism zones. A limited number of safari jeeps are allowed in every region to ensure proper distribution of tourist flow in all zones. Each region has its own distinct charm, with distinct landscape beauty.
If there is any problem in Corbett national park online booking, then you can tell us that we will help you in booking. Dial 8126014986.
Corbett Safari Important Information
Visitors are required to obtain entry permits which are being issued online (by producing the above mentioned documents)
• It should be noted that the entry into Corbett National Park is provisional and is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
• The order of the Director of Corbett Tiger Reserve will be final in this regard, we are governed by the rules made there.
• Entry permit belongs to you
• Official registered guides can only join your trip, please do not try to change the guide or naturalist
• Entrance to the national park after sunset is completely restricted
• Day trip is not allowed in Dhikala tourism area, except only tourists living inside the forest area
Do not get down from the vehicle while jeep safari, it is not allowed
• Avoid carrying pets while you are away on vacation as no pets can be taken inside the CTR
• All visitors to the Corbett Tiger Reserve follow the rules and regulations of the Wildlife Conservation Act. So please help them.
Jeep Safari and Canter Safari in Corbett are Conducted in only two shifts – Morning and Evening Daily
• Morning safari is done from 06:30 am to 09:30 pm and afternoon safari is from 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm
• Visitors are required to send their passport size photographs required for permit registration
• The number of visitors to the Safari vehicle should not exceed the limit as they will be stopped at the entrance
• Tourists are held responsible for their own belongings during the safari, no safari driver or guide is responsible for it.
• Please read all the instructions before going for an attractive jeep safari in Corbett National Park.
As the entire perimeter of jim corbett park; falls under a restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the main area of the tiger area. There are two types of official permits issued by the government for entry into any safari area of the park. Day tour permit (for jeep / canter safari) and permit for night stay inside government forest lodge. Indian citizens as well as foreigners also require a day permit to enter any tourist area in corbett national park.
Accommodation is possible inside the park after obtaining a night stay permit issued by government officials. Visitors can book only for 01 night and maximum 03 nights.
Hotel & Reserves Inn Jim Corbett National Park
Different types of accommodation booking are available in different areas of corbett and its territories. Tents, cottages, rooms are provided by various resorts for a comfortable stay. Forest rest houses are also available and corbett is available to stay indoors.
Some resorts are: Tiger Camp Corbett, Tiger Camp Resort, Namah Resort, Ramganga Resort etc.
Some Restrooms are: Dhikala New Forest Rest House, Dhikala Forest Rest House, Bijrani Forest Rest House, Malani Rest House etc.
Weather In Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve
Temperatures range from 2 degrees to 35 degrees from winter to summer. But the climate remains pleasant overall.